Do you have low back pain but are unsure how you could help yourself?
Do you struggle to put your shoes and socks on?
Has your back got worse over time?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then this is the book for you.
This book will empower you to:
- Understand back pain, from a physical point of view
- Find out how important your mental health is in aiding your recovery
- Recognise and avoid the everyday activities that aggravate your back
- Identify aspects of your life which could be contributing towards your back pain
- Use different products and try different exercises to help your low back
- Know how and when to seek further advice.
Submit your review
This book is very easy to read and the illustrations very easy to follow. It has helped me tremendously to alleviate my low back pain. I highly recommend it. t