This book helps you discover which questions to ask, the pitfalls to avoid, what to do and where to find practical help.
“I have written this book for all the amazing people whose livelihoods are currently, or are about to become, dependent upon their wits and hard work. That is, those of you who are reviewing an existing business or starting a new one. Be it your first or twenty first venture, this book is designed to help and support you on your journey.
If you are brave enough to take the step into business, you deserve all the help you can get. If you value your business and those who love you, this book is for you.
I was fortunate enough to start running my own businesses in my mid-twenties, which means that I now have some 30 years’ experience of the joy and exhilaration of getting it right and the loneliness and frustration of getting it wrong.
This experience tells me that learning to run a business is a bit like learning to ride a motorcycle, rewarding and exhilarating when you get it right, but painful and potentially dangerous when you get it wrong.
My overriding objective in writing this book is to help you succeed by :-
1. Identifying the likely future challenges for your business.
2. Thinking through with you, which skills you have, and which you need to find.
3. Finding you those support skills before you encounter the challenge.
4. Ensuring that you are prepared for the challenges you may encounter.
5. Stopping you taking the wrong advice, that could cost you your business.”
Submit your review