How to Live Well Eat Well with Coeliac (Celiac) Disease is a complete guide to all you need to know about Coeliac Disease so those with it can take charge of their condition and live their lives to the full. It is designed to provide a handy source of information about experienced coeliacs, restaurants and caterers to dip into as needed for reference.
Have you been diagnosed with Coeliac Disease?
- What does that mean for you and your family?
- What is happening to your body?
- Don’t know what to eat?
- How do you cope with your diet?
- How can you feed the family without cooking separate meals?
- What will you tell the family?
- Don’t have enough information?
- Are you feeling depressed?
- Will you ever be able to eat out at friends’ or a restaurant
- Getting Married? Birthday Parties?
In this book Gina Gardiner will share with you all you need to know to take charge of your condition and live life to the full rather than let your condition control you.
Submit your review
As a celiac sufferer this book taught me some new useful facts .
It is also a good reference book and would be ideal for someone first diagnosed with the disease.
Very thorough. I rate it 5/5