… without forgetting what matters most!
By Pamela Hatswell, who has moved twenty-three times and even more if you count the moves she helped her family complete!
Whether you are buying, selling, renting, leaving home, or about to live out or live in, this will help you get through the move well.
This booklet includes guidance for students, first time home owners, moves abroad and just about any other move you can think of.
It’s full of everything – from things you’d never guess to common sense advice about all sorts of essential jobs you can so easily not think of until it’s too late. Plus, it has some very entertaining cartoons by David Banks.
- About to buy a home?
- Leaving rented accommodation?
- Selling your home?
- Going to live abroad?
- Moving into a new home near your family?
- Moving into rented accommodation?
- A student leaving home for university accommodation?
- A student “living out” for the first time?
- Leaving your home to move into warden-assisted accommodation or a care home?
- Something else?
In all cases, this little guide might just help you get through a stressful occasion.